William Robertson Pinot Noir

South African Pinot Noir

£9.95

The town of Robertson was established in 1852 and was named after Dr William Robertson, a Scottish Minister, in recognition and appreciation of his many services to the community in that area. The winery now occupies his original stone church which they acquired disused in 1941.

  • Sign Up for Special Offers and New Arrivals