East London Liquor Co White Rum


The roots of this rum derive from three iconic and well-known Jamaican distilleries, with 80% made up of pot and column still rums, and the other 20% contains a Jamaican pot still rum. This rum will “Funk the System” and is guaranteed to bring a tropical buzz to the drizzliest of days, bursting with fruity, high-ester flavours.

East London Liquor Company is a distillery producing and importing a range of quality spirits including gin, vodka, rum, and whisky. East London Liquor are bringing spirits production back to London’s East End after more than a century.

  • Sign Up for Special Offers and New Arrivals